Applications are available for the Bill Stanford Memorial Academic Scholarship (2017/2018 academic year).
- Are high school seniors scheduled for graduation this spring (or graduated already)
- Carried a cumulative 3.0 or higher grade point average (on a scale to 4.0)
- Are children, stepchildren, or grandchildren of a paid-up member (NA grad or counselor) of our chapter
- Apply now, but before June 2, 2017
- Hear back from the Chapter before July 31, 2017
- Recipient will enroll in an accredited school of higher education and in September the Chapter will reimburse the student $1,000
Complete details are included in the application, which is available here.